A friend from UK visiting me in sweden, while riding the subway last afternoon we realised that he'd forgotten his pre-paid ticket. We discussed the fact that we were only travelling for 2 stops we decided to risk it, since there's no control gate.
LO and behold, 2 minutes later, 3 gorillas from the SL (Stockholm Trains) appear demanding to see our ticket, and I were like mickey fucking mouse, he's totally fuuuuuuuck and having been fined 1200k (USD180) !
I tried to convinced them with the "He's a tourist, he kneww nothing" tactic but they said that even if its your first day in the countryits still your responsibility to get the right ticket.
Lesson learned !
LO and behold, 2 minutes later, 3 gorillas from the SL (Stockholm Trains) appear demanding to see our ticket, and I were like mickey fucking mouse, he's totally fuuuuuuuck and having been fined 1200k (USD180) !
I tried to convinced them with the "He's a tourist, he kneww nothing" tactic but they said that even if its your first day in the countryits still your responsibility to get the right ticket.
Lesson learned !

0 comments:
Post a Comment