He makes me feel smart, even though he is far smarter.
He cooks for me, and I do the dishes
He buys me Thai or Asian buffet every other weekend
He does his share of housework and more
He cuddles with me every morning and night through many a "snooze."
He makes the most precious faces when he doesn’t know I’m watching.
He never raises his voice, even if he’s mad at me.
He is always striving to learn something new.
He is so committed to making our relationship the best it can be.
He calls me back when I hang up on him
He kisses my forehead before he went to sleep
He's my Mr.Moose
He's my Polar Bear
And I awake most night just to watch him sleep
He cooks for me, and I do the dishes
He buys me Thai or Asian buffet every other weekend
He does his share of housework and more
He cuddles with me every morning and night through many a "snooze."
He makes the most precious faces when he doesn’t know I’m watching.
He never raises his voice, even if he’s mad at me.
He is always striving to learn something new.
He is so committed to making our relationship the best it can be.
He calls me back when I hang up on him
He kisses my forehead before he went to sleep
He's my Mr.Moose
He's my Polar Bear
And I awake most night just to watch him sleep

2 comments:
wah...so handsome lah your boyfriend dan dia sangat caring kan?
TQ singgah blog saya and also for the link.
:)
He's sooo cute :) Glad the relationship works out...
By the way, thx for putting the link of my blog... hmmmmmmm:)
Have a gr8 weekend
Post a Comment